17 Apr 2013

About this blog

So what's this blog about? Mainly about getting the last word in and a lot of it will be about words... Most of this blog will be about writing, editing and more specifically about writing and editing technical stuff so that it's readable. Making technology accessible, to even make it funny and hopefully enjoyable.

Sometimes I'll yap about stuff that just bugs the hell out of me... My theory is, a blog is cheaper than therapy (or the long-distance phone calls to my two big sisters) and who knows, if you start laughing, then maybe you'll live just a wee bit longer and be just a tad happier, and I might live a bit longer and be a bit happier too.

Sometimes I'll yap about what it's like to live in a foreign country, I am likely to digress into garbage disposal, as I seem to spend an inappropriate amount of my time sorting and dealing with rubbish – I am in fact a binman in high heels – and I may yap a lot about my bike.


Whatever it is, I hope you'll find it entertaining!

No comments: